Ageboy Blog: http://ageboy.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-agar-blog-tidak-bisa-di-copy-paste.html#ixzz1vPi5H18Y ANHAZT FEAR DATHUIL's BLOG: Best of Barcelona Bridal Week 2012
Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Best of Barcelona Bridal Week 2012

This is not a note for me either, since it is the 1,000 th HispaBodas write in! Thousand notes ... Okay? How time flies!

Malena Costa in the parade Wedding D'Art. Stunning rhinestones neck model.

This year I was particularly looking forward to meet the Barcelona Bridal Week and the truth is that it was worth it. A week later, exhausted after so many shows, press releases, photos and many races I'm willing to do a little review of what has been throughout the Fair.

To begin descatar the good atmosphere between photographers and cameras (well, except for Rosa Clara parade in which agglomeration of media so there was a small outbreak of "discussion"). My place was not there among them, my site was in the audience, the place reserved for editors. But is "much better the show" from the privileged position of the print media. I was not going to miss the chance!

Of all the shows, I would like to highlight two in particular. Not models or designs of the dresses (that I've written in the respective notes), but by the originality and staging.

The of Yolan Cris liked the freshness, light and lively tone and the final surprise of the "rain" of bubbles. You have to take life with good humor!

And Victorio & Lucchino noted for the magnificent staging with Venetian poles, nets, starfish and the murmur of the waves evoking the Meditarráneo. Wonderful!

The models do what I can tell? Besides that some of them seemed excessively thin, Elisabetta Gregoracci think it is infinitely more beautiful in person (improvement at short distances) and Malena Costa in my opinion has a very elegant and delicate demeanor. Ideal for wedding dresses parade!

Well, more next year. I think I lose. So what will and 2,000 written notes? Qui sait ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting the Anhazt Fear Dathuil's Blog The Latest Fashion Information padhoeberkreasi.blogspot.com